Swoop masks are finally here! (Adult sizes only at this time, but probably fits most kids age 10+).
For the month of June, a portion of the proceeds from each mask sold will be donated to Northwest Harvest(Washington's own statewide hunger relief agency. Their mission is "leading the fight for hungry people statewide to have access to nutritious food while respecting their dignity and promoting good health. Our vision is ending hunger in Washington.")
• Reusable, non-medical grade adult mask
• Adjustable soft jersey cotton ear loops
• Can tie behind head or leave down
• Double layer 100% quilting cotton (American Made -from Seattle!)
• No filter/No nose piece
• Machine wash COLD / Line dry
• Made in USA - Seattle
• These masks are not a replacement for medical grade N95 masks or PPE (personal protective equipement).
• Available in Green, Rust, Yellow, Natural, Lilac and Gray (Black and Navy coming soon!)
• It is recommend to wash your mask before use.
• Hand wash or machine wash on COLD. Line dry.
• See video below on how the mask looks after washing